butt heads with (someone)
спорить с кем-либо, "сталкиваться лбами"
"I do not intend to butt heads with you about this problem because I know I am right."
- head over heels in love with (someone)
- trouble one's head about (someone or something)
- keep one's head above water
- hide one's head in the sand
- keep one's head down
- have a head start
- stand on one's head (to do something)
- Heads up!
- have (something) hanging over one's head
- get a head start
- have a good head for (something)
- need one's head examined
- to head up
- hanging over (someone's) head