eyes pop out
очень удивиться, "глаза вылезли из орбит"
Kelly's eyes popped out when she heard Jeremy's name mentioned in a TV news program.
- keep one's eyes peeled for (someone or something)
- spit in (someone's) eye
- keep an eye on (someone or something)
- all eyes
- keep one's eyes open
- naked eye
- four eyes
- Here's mud in your eye.
- catch (someone's) eye
- raise eyebrows
- see eye to eye (with someone)
- cast an eye over (something)
- in the twinkling of an eye
- have one's eye on (someone or something)
- without batting an eye