pull the wool over (someone's) eyes
вводить кого-либо в заблуждение, "втирать очки"
"You are telling me a pack of lies. Don't think you can pull the wool over my eyes like that."
- pull (someone's) tooth out
- pull (someone's) leg
- Here's mud in your eye.
- keep an eye out for (someone or something)
- cry one's eyes out
- eagle eye
- eye of the storm
- see eye to eye (with someone)
- raise eyebrows
- all eyes are on (someone or something)
- set one's eyes on (someone or something)
- eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth
- apple of (someone's) eye
- without batting an eye
- pull one's (own) weight